Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service URGENT help from a Canadian resident, please :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've just won a premium .CA domain, within few hours Pool will register it in our name but we're not from Canada so we'll loose it ... Problem is I've just realised that Dot CA domains are reserved only to Canadian residents or to people owning a Canadian company.

What should I do now ?

OPTION 1: Proposing the domain at the winning bid to any Canadian potentially interested;

OPTION 2: I'm here to evaluate any other alternative solution.

Please, PM me urgently for more info, I'd appreciate your help.
I'd be more than happy to keep the domain of course but I can't for the mentioned reasons even if I couldn't resist to bid on it without thinking first about what I was doing.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PM me it and I may pay you the money for it and take it if it's good :D

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm already discussing the situation in live chat with another member :)

After having discussed with few Canadian members, I realised we might have only tons of troubles by owning .CA domains without a local presence so I contacted Pool to clarify the situation and to see if we can leave it; after all, we were not totally aware about Cira requirements.

The name was DropShip.ca, we won it for $634 and, if someone should have interest in the same, we can put him in touch with Pool to pay it and to take possess over the same directly - Just PM me if interested, this would simplify a lot things.

I love the DropShip industry but I can't own it and I'd not be happy to pay someone else to use his address so I've no other choice than leaving the same ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom