Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service urgent help needed regarding paypal claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaik

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi
plz some one advice me what should i do regarding paypal claim
plz look this
i sold dnf to this member
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=80034&page=2

i mail paypal and told how i can provide shipping tracking no for virtual points

they again send me mail
here are details

Please select the method in which you would like to resolve this claim from the options below:

The buyer has already been refunded and I can provide proof of the previous refund.

Authorize PayPal to send a refund of $35.05 USD to Robert Jerina

PayPal will review the information and determine whether the claim can be closed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Complaint Details

---------------------------------------
Transaction ID:
49J57838P21923033
Buyer Name:
Robert Jerina
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Transaction Amount:
$36.00 USD
Transaction Date:
Feb. 5, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Case ID:
PP-067-133-163
Reason for Dispute:
Non-Receipt
Buyer's Comments:
Bought a virtual product from the seller. Never recieved the product.
Date of Complaint:
Feb. 11, 2005
Waiting For Your Response
Status Details:
Please take action to resolve this case.

As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, you are required to resolve complaints within 7 days of the filing date (by Feb. 18, 2005) using one of the following methods:
Provide a refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction
Provide tracking information confirming that the item was shipped
Provide proof that you already issued a refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction
Because you had not made any efforts to resolve this case as of Feb. 22, 2005, we attempted to issue a full refund to the buyer. However, we found there to be insufficient funds in your PayPal Account and were only able to issue a partial refund in the amount of $0.95 USD. PayPal does not consider this to be a satisfactory resolution of this case.

Access to your PayPal account has been limited until the matter has been resolved.

To resolve this complaint, please click below.

Transaction ID:
49J57838P21923033
Buyer Name:
Robert Jerina
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Transaction Amount:
$36.00 USD
Transaction Date:
Feb. 5, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Case ID:
PP-067-133-163
Reason for Dispute:
Non-Receipt
Buyer's Comments:
Bought a virtual product from the seller. Never recieved the product.
Date of Complaint:
Feb. 11, 2005
Waiting For Your Response
Status Details:
Please take action to resolve this case.

As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, you are required to resolve complaints within 7 days of the filing date (by Feb. 18, 2005) using one of the following methods:
Provide a refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction
Provide tracking information confirming that the item was shipped
Provide proof that you already issued a refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction
Because you had not made any efforts to resolve this case as of Feb. 22, 2005, we attempted to issue a full refund to the buyer. However, we found there to be insufficient funds in your PayPal Account and were only able to issue a partial refund in the amount of $0.95 USD. PayPal does not consider this to be a satisfactory resolution of this case.

Access to your PayPal account has been limited until the matter has been resolved.

To resolve this complaint, please click below.

i donot know what should i do.plz tell me its very urgent

thanks,
jaik

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reply and tell them that the "virtual product" was received and show them your DNF Bank Transaction PM's and give them a link to the thread where the sale was made. There is no reason for the refund to be given for a transaction that was properly completed.

RWB

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PayPal does not have a system for resolving "electronic" goods. All you have to do is be able to verify that you delivered the product (links are good). When needed, I fill out their form and give them the details that will fit. I always offer to provide more complete answers via email if they request. Then I let it go. EVERY SINGLE TIME the result is the same...

"Per our User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the
shipment of goods and does not apply to disputes about virtual or
intangible goods. For that reason, we are unable to take any action
regarding this complaint. We encourage you to work directly with the buyer
to amicably resolve this dispute and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation.

Sincerely,
Fred
PayPal Protection Services Department"

Once the buyer sees that they can't cheat me out of the product and/or money that they as they were trying to, they let it drop.

Hope that helps!

Also...now, if they say that you already had your chance to respond and will not listen to your defense at this time, you have no choice but to fund your PayPal account (if you want to keep the account), which allows them to complete the refund process. This will free up your account for future use and you'll most likely have to chalk this one up as experience. But in the future, a timely response has always done the job for me...and should for you too.

If you have to fund the account, then you will have additional time to lodge a counter-complaint...but I wouldn't count on much success by that time.

Wishing the best for you!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened with me, I have sent details to Paypal. Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom