Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Urgent Message to Namepopper ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Nick,

My sweet, adorable, loving and totally loved friend ...

If you are reading this, or if someone is reading this to you ...

Your online sweetie (me) is missing you terribly and really needs to talk to you.

Please, sweetheart ... drop me a line at any of my email addresses if you can do so:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

or call me anytime ... collect ... I will PM you my phone numbers.

We haven't had a chance to talk, as we promised to do around July 24th. Unfortunately, in the process of moving my office, a group of so-called "friends" ripped off over $20,000 worth of my belongings, including most of my computer equipment. I have only been back online for a couple of days, and I can't find you.

Please, dear one ... call me ... just talk to me ... you need to talk to me and I need to talk to you. Besides, we can't let other people think that there isn't something "special" going on in our friendship, can we???? Just think how jealous all of those guys will be, just trying to figure it out.

But I can't keep all of those guys guessing by myself ... I need you to help me do so.

See ... Little Greenie ... Domain Ogre ... is already turning even greener with envy ... not to mention a couple of others. They are special friends, too, but never, ever as special as you.

So, please, please, please ... just call me, okay? I will post my phone numbers in the PM to you. If you can't dial them yourself, ask someone to do it for you. I just want to know that you are okay, and I WILL NOT STOP BUGGING YOU UNTIL I KNOW THAT THIS IS TRUE!!!!

So, sweet Nick, wander over to your PM box and get my phone numbers and call ... anytime, day, night, or in-between. I will give you my home/work numbers as well as my cell phone number, but please don't just ignore them. I don't care how bad things might be for you ... I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU, my dear friend. And I need to talk to you as much as I think you need to talk to me. You KNOW that I am your friend. You KNOW that I will keep anything you share with me private.

Just PLEASE, PLEASE CALL ... even if just to humor me, okay?

Lots of warm, gentle hugs to my beautiful friend,

Sheila

I'm sending those hugs through the high-speed connection and will continue to do so till I hear from you. At these speeds, they may knock you over, so the only way to get them to stop is to contact me. Okay???? If necessary, I will even send you hugs and even whole bunches of kisses by dial-up if necessary, 'cause I don't want you to miss a single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom