Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

URGENT need of a registrar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whiz.in has been my prefered registrar for quite some time now.
Recently, however, there've been having some troubles with PayPal.

I was hoping that things would be back to normal by now, but still they are not... Unfortunately I can't wait any longer, meaning I need a registar to use until Whiz.in returns.

I need something as similar to Whiz.in as possible. It must accept paypal and it must use exactly the same template that whiz.in uses (same template is used by Answerable.com).

.INFO and .IN domains are what I'm registering.
I don't mind paying a little bit extra.
I'm in a huge hurry.

Do you have any recommendations?

mspin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whiz.in is still down for payment and no return on my email. strange. anyone else with whiz.in?

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://resellers.mediawiz.biz - get your own reseller account like whiz has. Low prices...not the lowest... but our company is since 1995.

I'm surprised that whiz is having problems though, if you're a member at the other forum the owner of that is also there.

Most of the people with reseller IDs in the four figures are fairly decent and answerable is owned by the registrar...though they're more expensive.

mspin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GD does not have .in as far as I know. Not sure what the best .in registar is. Might go with Domainsite.com. Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom