Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service urgent: need smallhosting acct, just for email, i was hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi there,
Today i was using everything fine then midday im unable to get into my gmail or hostgator account, one ad company were helpful and allowed me to change my details as i had spoken to them on the phone before and they knew it was me, but theres some other accounts registered to my email at my hostgator account, but i still control the domain so ive deleted the nameservers but i need another account to add the domain too so I can access my email, as for my gmail i guess ill just have to suffer.

Any help is appreciated

Eraser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you want to buy hosting account then visit http://www.hostingdukan.com/

If you want just email for few days then I can park your domain in my hosting account and setup email account for you for FREE. But you won't get any cPanel access. PM me for more details.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ill send you a PM, I just need about a week, everything was compromised, im slowly getting my accounts back, so far they have my gmail account, my adbrite account, with around $400 earnings, and another advertising account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom