Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

URGENT!! Network Solutions "Zone Files"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never signed up for the service. Sharpy (here at DNF) has helped me out in the past. But now I have an extreme emergency and I must know: Can a search be done using the NSI "zone files" with only a registrant's "physical" address or his telephone number to determine any other domain names that that person owns?

Let me explain: It is my belief that a number of extraordinary domain names were pirated from NSI last year (June to July) and were subsequently transferred to GoDaddy. (I have been watching very carefully the three that I know of: easyrecipes.com, propertyowner.com, and propertyowners.com.) Recently, propertyowner.com was returned to its rightful owner except it now has a New York address instead of a California one. And Moniker.com has apparently just brokered the sale of propertyowners.com. All three of the domains WHOIS info. had the same "physical" address and telephone number but the registrants' names and email addresses were completely different for each domain!?

Monte has just informed me that Moniker.com did not broker the domain; the new owner has apparently parked it there using "private" registrant/contact info.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom