Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

URL forwarding taking too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jelly

I had no problems with URL forwarding before the recent switch to the domainservice.com nameservers.

I setup URL forwarding on 6 domains almost 48 hours ago, and they are still showing the Moniker parked pages.

How long is this going to take? I called customer service yesterday and they said it takes "around 24 hours"...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try one of the proxy sites in my signature and if it works on them it is just your ISP

J

jelly

jdk said:
Try one of the proxy sites in my signature and if it works on them it is just your ISP

tried proxybrowser.org and i still get the parked page :censored:

i never had this problem before they switched to the new nameservers :-(

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let us know a couple of the domains if it's not yet "resolved". Sorry for the pun.

J

jelly

they're all adult domains...didn't think it was appropriate to post over here.

anyway, i emailed again and they forwarded it to the system administrator who fixed it :)

Reaction score
Jelly - we just implemented a new DNS and Parking system. You should not be having any delays. Please contact [email protected] again and copy me. I am on vacation but will make sure the issue is attended to.

The new dns system is probably the best in the industry so it may be another issue.

J

jelly

Monte,

I'm having the same problem but it's affecting more of my domains..I CC'd to you my new response to the original problem's email.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom