Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

URLFreeze - Free Link URL Redirection & URL Cloaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmmorris1

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Have you ever seen these ugly links (not from me of course) but they look like this hxxp://affiliateprogram.com/cgi-bin/uam/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=357?

Ewww now thats an ugly ugly link. Who would want to click on a link like that? The answer is NO ONE! And that's the problem, if you've ever joined an affiliate program you know what I'm talking about, they give you these long ugly affiliate links that even you don't want to click.

The Solution? Well you could run out and buy a script from one of the Guru's which will cost you anywhere up to $97 or more which is what I did in the beginning and don't get me wrong the script is great, I still use it today but I remember when I first started out I didn't have $97 to just throw away on something.

I've just sat down and wrote out all the features that I love and used the most with the Big Named Link Cloaking script and made my programmer clone them and put them on my Brand New site so that I can offer this amazing service for FREE to anyone who would like to use it!!! That's right, it's absolutely FREE! No OTO's, No Upsells, No Cross Sells, NOTHING!!

This is absolutely FREE with NO Strings Attached.

Introducing URLFreeze.com...

- URLFreeze.com takes those long ugly links and turns them into Tiny Beautiful Cloaked Links that will increase your conversion 900%.

- You can stop marketing thieves by cloaking your links instantly.

- Hide your affiliate id so it can't be stolen and replaced by link hijackers.

And if you Signup for FREE and create an account on URLFreeze.com you'll instantly be able to:

- Create A Custom Folder On Our Servers To Store Your URLs So Your URLs Could Look Like This /recommends or /introduces or /presents ... it's up to you and you can create any folder name you want!!!

- Create A New Campaign On The Fly

- Track Hits To Any Link You Make

Signup Now and Watch Your Sales Skyrocket!!!

Remember, your urls will finally look GREAT and People will finally want to click them, Hijackers will NOT be able to steal anymore of your Hard Earned Affilaite Commissions, and you can track hits to any URL that you create Instantly!

Plus you'll be able to signup and create your own account with your very own custom folder such as /recommends or /introduces or /presents ... Anything you can think of you can use on our site!

Click this link below to start your FREE Account Today!

---> http://urlfreeze.com/

P.S. I'd love to hear from you, if you can think of any features that I left out that you'd love to see in our URLFreeze just shoot me a message or PM me and I will do my best to get that in for you!!!

Chris

Thor King

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why is this a no cost program? The old saying goes: you get nothing for nothing!

Can this cloaked url be used with any project? Or is it tied to some affiliate program.

Thanks,

Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom