Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

USA citizens to own a piece of Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if this is true i think this is discraceful - absolutely discraceful

WASHINGTON -- A Super-secret White House initiative promises to take some of the sting out of the coming depression by giving every man, woman and child in America "a piece of Iraq" after we crush Saddam Hussein in the coming war.

Sources confirm that President George W. Bush hit on the plan after polls showed increasing numbers of Americans are beginning to believe that bombing Hussein and his country into oblivion and then sending a U.S. governor to run the place might not be such a good idea.

Details are sketchy. But a source familiar with the plan says Iraq "is going to be divvied up like the cake at a child's birthday party.

"Every American will be deeded a small, postage stamp-sized plot of Iraqi soil as a memento of our victory," the insider confided to reporters in Washington.

"And thousands of Americans, those with the best contacts in Congress and the White House, will get larger, vegetable garden-sized plots.

"If by luck your deeded plot is in the vicinity of an oil well, you and your descendants will rake in a share of profits until the well runs dry.

"Other Americans will receive more conventional spoils of war -- art ob- jects and museum pieces, archaeological relics, precious metals and hard currency, even souvenirs like flags, empty nerve gas canisters, decontaminated an- thrax bottles, and statues of Saddam, which stand on virtually every street corner in the country today and are expected to be coveted items after the war.

"I'd like to have one myself if for no other reason than to smash it to bits with a sledgehammer."

There's one other perk that's sure to be distributed after the war, says the source, but it's highly unlikely anybody in Washington or the military will ever admit it.

"If you want an Iraqi woman, just claim her," the source explains.

from http://tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20030324/104851800005.html

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez....

"Entertainment News & Gossip" - is the section where this is posted at their site.

I once read a story there - that Madonna had a penis surgically attached.

Consider the source. Heh!

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Consider the source. Heh!

Actually, if you follow the link, it takes you to the Weekly World News - about as reliable as the National Enquirer

This is the same publication that regularly informs us of Bigfoot sightings, alien plots and psychic predictions.

As our UK'ers would say, rubbish.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is as credible as the statement about North Vietnam having missiles that could hit the west coast of the US.

I forget who made that statement in a post......

If that were true the NV nuclear program would be (french) toast ;)

(Actually, if they were able to get one to Mexico to launch that statement would be true!)

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
people supporting the war wont like this joke but hopefully they can see the funny side - just got this emailed to me at work

GULF WAR

CNN/Reuters: News reports have filtered out early this morning that US
forces have swooped on an Iraqi Primary School and detained 6th Grade
teacher Mohammed Al-Hazar. Sources indicate that, when arrested, Al-Hazar
was in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square and a
calculator.

US President George W Bush argued that this was clear and overwhelming
evidence that Iraq indeed possessed weapons of maths instruction.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom