Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

User Name Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Each member is limited to one user name. Any members with multiple user names will be considered a risk to future auctions.

I've already purged all inactive user names that have been inactive for 90 days.

Now is time to come clean. PM me with all your user names and the one you wish to keep ASAP.

Upvote 0

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the right direction, gregr. I am a "hardcore" fan and browse DNForum.com many times a day. But wouldn't 30 days a bit harsh for some casual visitors. May I suggest somewhere in between ... like 60 days? Thanks.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
In the right direction, gregr. I am a "hardcore" fan and browse DNForum.com many times a day. But wouldn't 30 days a bit harsh for some casual visitors. May I suggest somewhere in between ... like 60 days? Thanks.

If 3 newsletters and all the commotion about the live auctions didn't get members to login, then they're no longer interested in this site or the accounts are multiple accounts for active members.

Besides, I already purged. ;)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oops! LOL! :laugh: Let's see if some of our "friends" are gone ... :D

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Purge is GOOD!! Registered Members: 1,388 ... streamlined, active, and passionate about the site! Great job, Gregr :)
Take care.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not to crash the party, but I recently read a post on this forum that "lifetime" members are exactly that and the accounts wouldn't be removed. I'd hate to see a user who upgraded his account and paid for it and then had to leave for 3 months or more and lose that account.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you dug up a thread over 1 year old.

Don't fret it.

-=DCG=-

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL! ... nice to see my post here. And that was 2 (two) years ago! Seems like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom