Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

User parking protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

prempt

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quite a few of the GasPrice domains I regged are getting a bunch of hits and about 20-40 percent click throughs. My question is this, currently I use Sedo's DNS servers but I want to keep these people coming back so I have designed a website (With current prices updated on a daily basis) in order to park these names there so that once visited they will come back again and again.

What is an allowable way to send this traffic to sedo. Frame on the left of the page?. clickable link that sends the folks to my for sale page and it's offers on sedo? I think frames are illegal, but is a link? I would hate to loose the revenue these are generating if I park them on my site.

Thanks

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually SEDO allows frames(within reason), unless they have changed this recently.

Also Linking from your site directly to the your for sale page is allowed.

If I was you I would have the bottom frame display the prices and the top frame display your SEDO parked page.

prempt

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
Actually SEDO allows frames(within reason), unless they have changed this recently.

Also Linking from your site directly to the your for sale page is allowed.

If I was you I would have the bottom frame display the prices and the top frame display your SEDO parked page.

Thanks for the info. I could never be sure what they did or did not allow :)

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prempt said:
Quite a few of the GasPrice domains I regged are getting a bunch of hits and about 20-40 percent click throughs. My question is this, currently I use Sedo's DNS servers but I want to keep these people coming back so I have designed a website (With current prices updated on a daily basis) in order to park these names there so that once visited they will come back again and again.

What is an allowable way to send this traffic to sedo. Frame on the left of the page?. clickable link that sends the folks to my for sale page and it's offers on sedo? I think frames are illegal, but is a link? I would hate to loose the revenue these are generating if I park them on my site.

Thanks

i ever saw someone using iframe to combine sedo and adsense in one page.
it seems ok, but it is better if sedo rep can clarify.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi guys,

A transparent frame can be used to change title, the meta tags and that sort of thing but a frame can't be used to display Adsense ads and our parking page at the same time. This is part of our agreement with Google, our advertising partner.

The general rule with frames is that they can't be used if they obscure any part of the parking page.

Jay
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom