Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Using Parked Domain as Pop-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it permissable to use a parked domain as a pop-up?

M

mole

Popups are used to inflate traffic figures, so if you are trying to inflate traffic figures, you may want to use popups :-D However, I'm surprised that popups still happen in this day and age with every major company and his dog offering popup stoppers.

S

SedoCoUk

fab said:
Is it permissable to use a parked domain as a pop-up?

Hello fab,

No, I have to ask you not to display your parked domain as a popup. Here's why: Our parking program can only accept natural traffic. Meaning type in and search engine query generated traffic. Traffic from promotional sources, such as displaying your parking page as a pop up when a viewer visits another site, has a very bad conversion rate for our advertising partner's sponsors. Because the sponsors are the source of everyone's income we really have to be mindfull about sending them high quality traffic.

Jay
[email protected]

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Hello fab,

No, I have to ask you not to display your parked domain as a popup. Here's why: Our parking program can only accept natural traffic. Meaning type in and search engine query generated traffic. Traffic from promotional sources, such as displaying your parking page as a pop up when a viewer visits another site, has a very bad conversion rate for our advertising partner's sponsors. Because the sponsors are the source of everyone's income we really have to be mindfull about sending them high quality traffic.

Jay
[email protected]

hello jay :

i thought sedo allows popsup and the options in sedo parking

+ sedo servers
+ url forwarding
+ popsup

considering the pop up is put in site discussing material related to the parked page

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom