Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Utah man accused of domain name scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow!
I thought all they do in Utah is child abuse and incest

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a decent # of domains received these from this guy. Would be true justice if he had to payback all the $ and then some. I've had a few people contact me about domains that they lost because of him and that I picked up on drops (not knowing where they had come from). Not only did he take their $ without having any connection with their domain name, the person who payed would then let them expire thinking they had been renewed with the $ they sent this POS.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's another ahole they should get as I get anout 20 a day from this guy:

[email protected]

Hello,

I contacted you the other day about canadasponsorship.com, but you did not indicate interest in it. If you are interested in the domain, you can take priority position to acquire it here: http://idealkoncepts.net/583ed3c137cc4581

Also, I have received a number of questions from my morning email about domain purchases. So, I thought I would take a moment to answer the most common questions:

1. I don't want to rebrand everything - Not to worry, you do not have to rebrand at all. After you buy the domain, my system can automatically link canadasponsorship.com to your website (canadasponsorship.ca for example). You will be up and running with the new domain almost immediately.

2. I used to own this domain and lost it! - If you owned the domain previously, we will work with you. Our company has special policies and discounts for domains accidentally lost by previous owners. Previous domain owners have priority to acquire the domain.

3. How much does the domain cost? - We accept all reasonable offers on domains and we sell the domain first-come, first-serve to the first reasonable offer.

You can submit your offer on canadasponsorship.com here: canadasponsorship.com.

Best regards,
Arthur Simmons
InTrust Domains
PO Box 88049
Colorado Springs, CO 80908

Most find my priority domain notice system to be very useful. If you prefer not to receive these messages, please simply send me a quick email and I'll be sure you don't receive any more.

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received an email from this guy today telling me he would acquire the dotcom of the same name of one of my dotca's. The whois showed he was not the owner. Double checking here by searching the name "Arthur Simmons" proves to me he is a scammer... Thanks

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that simmons guy is really annoying, sending out too many emails trying to scam apparently

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Between this guy, Arthur Simmons, and control freaks at NP deleting posts, I'll pick Arthur any day.
Oh wait, it's not NP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom