Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

UtraDNS users

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Is this DNS service the best money can buy? I've just got an account with them and still trying to understand the mumbo jumbo in my control panel. eNom's built-in DNS configuration was a lot simpler.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Is this DNS service the best money can buy? I've just got an account with them and still trying to understand the mumbo jumbo in my control panel. eNom's built-in DNS configuration was a lot simpler.

I've used easyDNS, and found them to be pretty good. Nice, simple control panel. How important is this for you mole. I've found eNom to be very reliable, and certainly less expensive (i.e. FREE!).

UltraDNS seems to be a better deal, though, but the easyDNS guys have excellent cred with the php community as techies ....

M

mole

Originally posted by NameBox

UltraDNS seems to be a better deal, though, but the easyDNS guys have excellent cred with the php community as techies ....

I set up a .info domain to manage on my UDNS account, then it was suspended for about a day.

I was told that UDNS is now the gTLD Root Server provider for .info, and for security reasons they had to check you specified UDNS1 and UDNS2 as nameservers first before unlocking your name.

hmm...interesting

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Once I complete all testing of my project server and put all necessary security. I will start getting application of FREE name server service.

The main site will be www.needNS.com to provide free name server for A record, CNAME and MX. Sound to be good, it is FREE and no plans to charge my user/clients.

If you have specific question regarding the service, please visit www.needns.com a project of www.needguide.com site providing technical documentation, news and articles, and other networking and security related information. You may leave your comments/suggestion to the forum.

Looking forward to serve everyone.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators