Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Value of a 3 letter Vocabulary .ws domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Seems like most of the premium (4+ letters) .ws domains can be purchased for less than $100. What about 2 to 3 characters premium domain words? For example, fun.ws; van.ws; bar.ws; nyc.ws... is.ws; an.ws etc.

What do you think the value of these type of domains are? Is it worth anything when reselling? What about building a project using these these domains?

Where is West-Samoa anyway...? :p

Thanks.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
Hi,

Seems like most of the premium (4+ letters) .ws domains can be purchased for less than $100. What about 2 to 3 characters premium domain words? For example, fun.ws; van.ws; bar.ws; nyc.ws... is.ws; an.ws etc.

What do you think the value of these type of domains are? Is it worth anything when reselling? What about building a project using these these domains?

Where is West-Samoa anyway...? :p

Thanks.

projects, worth a shot, for investment not. wouldn't spend more than $100 on any of them personally. no one knows nor recognizes that TLD.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Luc. I actually decided not to purchase the name. Turns out that it costs $440 to renew a 3 letters .ws domain. I did however find some other registrar that charges $250 though. It is just not worth it.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
I did however find some other registrar that charges $250 though.
Would you mind sharing with us which registrar that is? :)

Best,
Rob

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
Thanks Luc. I actually decided not to purchase the name. Turns out that it costs $440 to renew a 3 letters .ws domain. I did however find some other registrar that charges $250 though. It is just not worth it.

I'd like to know where you found registrars with those renewal prices on 3 letter .ws as well. As far as investment or development value, do a little more research on your own before listening to some of the members. A lot of them follow the standard party line and really don't want to have a clue about anything else. These .ws are NOT url-bar type-in traffic .coms, but who cares? When you buy these you are relying on search and on keyword strings. People don't search for .com, they search for the keywords and it doesn't matter if most don't know about .ws as stated above. No you can't buy most of the decent 4+ letter keywords for <$100, just a few gifts from Tippy or others makes it appear that way sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom