Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale value of .ca nnn.ca numerical domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how much are they worth?
say nnn.ca starting with zero versus nnn.ca with another digit

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to discriminate nnn.ca but I would be curious to see any developed business nnn.ca domains. Probably 1/100 compared to lll.ca so probably worth 1/100 of what a lll.ca are worth. If the average lll is worth $100, the average nnn is probably worth $1. No doubt they will gain value with time but so will all other domains.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well there are only 1,000 NNN.ca, and 17,576 LLL.ca, so NNN is more 'rare'.

I haven't seen many NNN sales, but if it starts with a '0' it is probably less valuable than one that doesn't.

I would say a good LLL is better than an average NNN, for example I'd rather have nse.ca than 835.ca.

But I'd also rather have a good NNN than most LLL (that aren't words), like 514, 416, 247, 360 would be great NNN to have. Great thing about numbers is they are fairly universal and understandable to everyone. Some NNN can also represent birthdays, like 324 would be March 24.

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Hugegrowth, yes they are more rare but I don't think that's what makes it valuable, if it was the case l-l.ca would be most valuable after ll.ca. It's value is what end users are willing to pay for it and so far I don't see any end users marketing a nnn.ca. I think from a marketing point of you, nnn are harder to market because if you tell someone or hear it on the radio they will always have to know if you met the numbers or the words like three sixty for 360. Unless it was super cheap and really meaningfull I would never buy one and never recommend a client to buy one for their business. 360 sure is a nice one thought. There are probably 500 meaningfull lll.ca and probably 3 nnn.ca.

Last edited:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would say the average price of a NNN.ca that is not starting with a 0 ranges from $100-300 based on the quality.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Hugegrowth, yes they are more rare but I don't think that's what makes it valuable, if it was the case l-l.ca would be most valuable after ll.ca. It's value is what end users are willing to pay for it.

If this was the case then the nn.ca would be the most valuable as they are the rarest of all the domains. So far that hasn't proved to be the case.

The nnn.ca domains would only interest me if they were 111.ca or 222.ca etc, those I would give value to. The rest need to wait until the market is larger and demand higher.

syedi

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have DDD.im domain , what is its value

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You probably want to ask that here:

http://www.dnforum.com/f488/

As for the original question, I would say "not much" unless the numbers have some significance. ie. Area codes for major Canadian cities might fetch a decent value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom