Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Value of NNN.cc? Today and Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have some NNN.cc's, not alot, but enough and I believe all NNN.cc are gone now.

Since we are at this point, I was wondering what the general opinion on these domains are. Since you can no longer go out and reg one of these, will there value slowly start to creep up past reg fee, or do you think they are just a novetly item amongst many others and are a waste of 20$?

I have some NNN.cc that get ok traffic, so someone out there is looking at them for whatever reason.

I'm not a very big fan of .CC, but I grabbed a few of these in the off-chance they become a solid investment down the road.

All opinions are welcome since im looking for a general consensus here.

Kind Regards

J

Domain Days 2024

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone??

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today: not much

Down the Road: not much + 5%

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Irish,

GT is accurate with his assessment of current valuation.

The extension is still very weak.

It is impossible to know what will happen in the future, of course, but it is fair to say that the extension is EXTREMELY unlikely to gain prominence any time in the near future.

But that does not mean that you will not be able to sell the domains for a reasonable profit in the future.

Best of luck to you!

Kevin Caruso

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would say that the actual numbers would have a huge bearing on the value of NNN.cc

Obviously 888.cc will be worth alot more than 044.cc and as already said by others, with .cc being a weak extension, the number makeup will be make or break for the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom