Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Value of US city/town GEO.com??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What will be the value of a US city/town GEO.COM having population of 50K or more? I know it depends on a number of factors but just for an idea what do you think will be the value? There is no prefix or postfix like GEOtravel.com or hotelsGEO.com but just one word GEO.com? The cities I am talking about are not well known.
Will I be able to flip them for low price easily?

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What will be the value of a US city/town GEO.COM having population of 50K or more? I know it depends on a number of factors but just for an idea what do you think will be the value? There is no prefix or postfix like GEOtravel.com or hotelsGEO.com but just one word GEO.com? The cities I am talking about are not well known.
Will I be able to flip them for low price easily?

Thanks

how can someone tell you the answer to that question?

the best resource is to view the sales threads of similar names for sale.

check the original posted price and final sales price if any

you need to learn how to do your own research, without tipping others off to what niche' you plan to exploit.

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Posted via Mobile Device

Pm me the name/s and I'll let you know... I promise

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mind sending a few names as I have done this before on two other forums where both persons helped me in evaluating the domain :)

EDIT
Ok I just found another name in the following format:

CityStatecode.ext

For example:
SacramentoCA.com

The city I have found has population greater than 100,000 but it's a .org!
com/net/info/us are taken
Google phrase search shows greater than 800,000 results. Word tracker is between 15 - 20 per day. All other extensions com/net/info/us are parked pages.
Shall I register the .org? Some body previously registered it but it expired and now available again.

Last edited:

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What will be the value of a US city/town GEO.COM having population of 50K or more?

A quick search on DNForum will turn up this thread that shows all public, US city, .com sales thru 12/08 (from DnSalePrice.com)

However, you'd better look twice at those names and spellings as I promise many have already looked.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom