Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service VB hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have gotten everything installed..for ustore and ucash, but editing the templates themselves so the store shows up is where I am getting stuck. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mfk 2000 I believe is a handy man with this job, atleast I know hi name starts with MFK

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I might be able to help, even though I am just learning VB, i have the mod installed on my board. What exactly is the problem. Is it realated to the Store drop down menu in the Navbar? PM me with details and I'll see if I can help. btw, vbulletin.org is usually pretty good for support.

PapaStiz said:
I have gotten everything installed..for ustore and ucash, but editing the templates themselves so the store shows up is where I am getting stuck. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am just having problems all over. I am in the middle of fixing the skin. Once the skin is all set I will PM you the details Guile. I have a custom skin on the board and it is giving me a headache, but once it is fixed it will be all good. Then I will need to get all the hacks in place.

Thanks for both of your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom