Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service vbulletin Forum Help and Skin Design Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I need urgent help with a new skin for my website beaututes.com
beaututes.com is a forum for Australians who are interested in Australian Utes (farm cars) please see these other sites
www.vicstreetutes.com
www.sauteclub.com
www.utez.com.au
www.blueys.com.au

I currently have the forum installed with an arcade, but I need a nice skin and logo, a Cash&Shop hack, Spider Hack (SEO) and possibly other good hacks that you know of!

If you can help me and do a good job, I will also get you to install and design skins etc for other forums planned: sitediscussion.com and dnboard.com more more more!

I also want my Ute to be part of the logo possibly or somewhere on the design, to see what my ute looks like please see photos of my ute here

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon!

PS: So sorry to here that AbusiveElusive computer crashed and he lost all his work! He was going to do these designs for me and I was very happy with his previous work for me! Sorry Keith!

PS: I also have this post at quite a few other forums.

Please post replys only here! I will reply via PM or post if I like what you say

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can create a skin, just check my topic at F$ SALES, teh topic name is "I Work for you for DNF$",
or do you wanna help for free(i didn't get)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Threads merged. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom