Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service vbulletin.fr a good name or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrigue

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello :)
I don't have your knowledge about Domain names and I watch what's happening in your world from my european continent. I come there to ask for assistance.
I own the domain name vbulletin.fr (.fr is the french domain extension) and I'm wondering if i can sell it to jelsoft and how much ?
Vbulletin is not a trademark in France so I dont think I can be annoyed by Jelsoft but maybe I'm wrong, if it's the case please inform me.

Regards,
Florian

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Intrigue said:
Hello :)
I don't have your knowledge about Domain names and I watch what's happening in your world from my european continent. I come there to ask for assistance.
I own the domain name vbulletin.fr (.fr is the french domain extension) and I'm wondering if i can sell it to jelsoft and how much ?
Vbulletin is not a trademark in France so I dont think I can be annoyed by Jelsoft but maybe I'm wrong, if it's the case please inform me.

Regards,
Florian
I m sure ull lose the domain fairly soon for Trade Mark reasons....

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmkrulz said:
I m sure ull lose the domain fairly soon for Trade Mark reasons....

Maybe Not ... what about vbulletin.nl that is a very popular unofficial site for hacks and stuff! If you can speak french start up a forum, you may b=do very well!

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ComScout.com said:
Maybe Not ... what about vbulletin.nl that is a very popular unofficial site for hacks and stuff! If you can speak french start up a forum, you may b=do very well!
true, but i would still make sure its okay with the vB folks just in case, and be sure to get some sort of proof that you have their permission to use the domain without violating TradeMark.

Intrigue

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll check if there is any trademark from Jelsoft in Europe.
www.vbulletin-fr.com don't want my domain name because they said the vbulletin-fr.com community isn't only french people.
I'm wondering how much can I ask if Jelsoft want buy the domain name, I really don't know, 1$-10k$ ...
yeah may I'll make a forum on this, it was my first idea (I didn't buy it for sell the name)

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Intrigue said:
I'll check if there is any trademark from Jelsoft in Europe.
www.vbulletin-fr.com don't want my domain name because they said the vbulletin-fr.com community isn't only french people.
I'm wondering how much can I ask if Jelsoft want buy the domain name, I really don't know, 1$-10k$ ...
yeah may I'll make a forum on this, it was my first idea (I didn't buy it for sell the name)
dont think u can ask them for just anything if they have trademarks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom