Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service vBulletin Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can help me develop & install a new vBulletin forum. I've never used vBulletin before (have always used phpBB) but I remember that a lot of members here on dnforum really prefer it.

Anyone out there who can help me with this? If so, please PM me a quote and approximately how long it would take. I just need something fairly simple, but professional looking. Perhaps a simple logo too.

Thanks,
Christina

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can do a free install for you and have it down in 1-2hours after I get home tonight 5pm PST. Of course I'd accept any donations but I've done 2 installs already for free and don't really mind doing them. I think it's fun. PM me if interested. But that's as far as I can go with the install. I do not do custom skins or logos (though I can give the logos a shot). Best of luck!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should be able to create your own custom skin, all of the CSS is in the admin panel. You can change all the colors, background images, etc. Then all you will need is a nice custom logo for the header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom