Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Vbulletin licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you cannot afford a paid license, why not go with some free ones like phpBB?

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
netdevil said:
Does anyone know where can i get a free or (I know free seems impossible then) Cheap licence of vbulletin?

Thanks.
If you buy a lot of them, you may be able to get a bulk discount.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can buy it from some one that don't use it anymore...

It's very difficult but's not impossible!

Free... better forget it...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Free sure they are out there, legal no. I'd stick with PhpBB until you have the cash to purchase a license, either used or new, for vBulletin. Having 5+ licenses now for vBulletin, and just picked up a used one the other day, the transfer of a license is very painless from one user to another. You just have to watch who you are buying from, so they don't rip you off.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i think if i will start out with phpBB and then when I have cash. (It is only possible when my forum does well) then i don't think i will be able to migrate to vbulletin. Bcoz if i have reached at the place where i can part with $160 from my forum earnings then I will keep that $160 and let the forum go on with phpBB.

I think vbulletin should have a trial version type licence for users who can settle down easily. And then make a purchase.

Anyeay i have ultimately decided to go with phpBB bcoz there is no other option. and i don't want to use that nulled scripts for my forum. So vbulletins found for free are useless. I think so.

Thanks. For your suggestions people.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
basically, vbulletins found for free are pirated.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
netdevil said:
I think vbulletin should have a trial version type licence for users who can settle down easily. And then make a purchase.
They do have a Leased License ($85 instead of $160) which allows you to use it for a year.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
netdevil said:
Does anyone know where can i get a free or (I know free seems impossible then) Cheap licence of vbulletin?

Sure, people want to give away their $160 software licences for free all the time. Hey, while you're at it, why don't I give you my credit card too, then you can buy whatever you want?

Come on, get with the real world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom