Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Vcheats.com nice traffic, some income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

chopos

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

fryman04 said:
I am selling a cheats site. vcheats.com

The cheats come from a database and include over 50,000 cheats. Reason for selling? I want to go to study at Canada and need all the money I can get hold of.

Site is well indexed by all the search engines, Google shows over 10,000 pages.
PR4, coop weight of 8.8k

Marketleap shows over 100,000 backlinks.

I haven't put any real effort in making a decent income from the site. I just use it to put up links to other sites. However a couple of months ago I decided to slap on some ads from interclick and it earned $119 in May and $104 in June. Adsense ads are really lousy for this kind of sites and only pay a few cents per click. I earned $42 in May and $27 in June.

I don't have a Fastclick or Casale account, if you do, you could easily earn much more with them. I am currently using an intersitial, a popunder and a slider on the site.

I also get some clicks from Azoogle banners and site earned $26 in May and $17 in June

Nice traffic:

March: 33462 visits
April: 36540 visits
May: 46749 visits
June: 46537 visits
(don't have more stats because I moved the site to my own VPS)

Site has been online for over a year. It is well know among gamers. Even the domain vcheats.com has an overture of 96!

Looking for low-mid $x,xxx offers. Hoping to sell here before going to Ebay. Feel free to ask any questions, and only bid if you are serious. Last time I tried selling this I ended up with an offer from some jerk that then said that he "wasn't interested any more in the site".

Payment via Escrow, or Paypal if you are a well known member in the forum.
Payment expected in the next 48 hours after sell ends. I will work with you until you are all set up and happy with the site. I can also continue hosting it for a while if you need so.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you provide stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators