Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

vcvc.net- cvcv.net ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i know the .com is worth it all- but what do the .nets go for appr? say if it was like ubid.net- (its not that) and not iqoq.net?

i didnt put this in appraisals because there was no specific name to ask on-

also, would you buy a name say like in this format:

fuunds.com ? or baanks.com?

Domain Days 2024

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi SmashFactory,

With respect to domains like fuunds.com, unless they are getting traffic they don’t hold much value.

Good luck.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would say that cvcv.net definitely has a value and will only increase. There are just a few hundred of these left out of more than 11,000 possible letter combos. I posted a list not too long ago.

Needless to say, I am reluctant to give values on these (or just about anything). Values are subjective. The true value is what someone is willing to pay YOU at that very moment YOU sell it. The value will ultimately increase or decrease if it changes ownership again.

The value right now is what you pay to reg it but I think the scarcity of these point towards an upward momentum, especially if they are pronouncable and brandable.

I can run the list again and send you a copy. I'll send anyone a copy but to those that post here and PM me first. This will give you first crack at any and all available.

fuunds.com and baanks.com are probably not the most common typos. There are tools out there for that also.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fuunds.com ? or baanks.com?

I would never waiste money or effort on names like that less traffic is significant enough to make it worth it. And unless you're monitoring the drops- it is rare to find one worth keeping anyways.

As for 4 letter .nets, not my expertise... as I am not a fan of the .net extension. But LLLL.coms are my expertise as I held and resold quite a few in the past. But with .net I would say don't waste the money unless it's of top notch quality something like NOLO.net or TAMA.net... just pure letters without the dressings. For .coms you can get away with stuff like WOXA.com (which I sold for a nice profit here) But I hope this was somewhat helpful.

Good luck bud

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes- very hlpful! i had seen a real generic with the double letter (like baank) and never really saw them so i didnt know if they were good or not- will not buy-

i have a few nets but i really try to have ones that make some sort of sense- i know they are much lower than coms- but i was trying to get a general idea- i had just picked up uDik.net and uPik.net- Yazu.net and IcYa.net (i see ya) and the first one just made me laugh- had to get it, value or not :)
just been trying to get stuff you can read :) i also have Hemm.net and i guess i know i cant nab a yazu.com- just wanted to make sure i wasnt wasting an effort here trying to get a few decent nets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom