Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Vegas 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@$1275 it's still overpriced, What do I get for my $1275 other than great food that I can get at the same hotel for far less?.

And when you add 3 days of room charges + resort fee, your looking at near $1900, pay late and your looking at $2400.... These conventions have always been a money grab, I can afford the $1900 no problem, it's just that I can think of far better places to spend it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
@$1275 it's still overpriced

'Early bird' tickets are $995, but I agree. You don't have to go if you can think of better places to spend it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
'Early bird' tickets are $995,

You may want to note this in your article.

For the record, I like Rick and have nothing against these TRAFFIC conventions, I just wish they were priced lower making them more accessible to domainers who are less fortunate.. To their credit the prices have come down, just waiting for them to come down lower.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You may want to note this in your article.

For the record, I like Rick and have nothing against these TRAFFIC conventions, I just wish they were priced lower making them more accessible to domainers who are less fortunate.. To their credit the prices have come down, just waiting for them to come down lower.

It's there, Raider. You simply missed it. Read again. But why reference "unfortunate domainers", when you - a fortunate one - never attended TRAFFIC?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But why reference "unfortunate domainers", when you - a fortunate one - never attended TRAFFIC?

I cant reference anyone but myself?... Although I did not attend a Traffic convention, I had the pleasure of attending another convention where Rick and the Moniker gang lectured, I even took notes, Like when Rick said that anyone not willing to spend $5K to attend one of his TRAFFIC conventions are; (in his words) "Time wasters" LMAO.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If you think $995, or $1,295 or even full price is expensive, then I don't understand your modus operandi as a domain investor. It's simple: register early, pay less. It's a private industry event, there are no 'freebies'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom