Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

verification of ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is trying to verify that all the names i want to list there are mine, but of course they can't as long as i have them privately registered through such services as whoisgaurd and domainsbyproxy. these privacy subscriptions always come free with the domains and i've just figured it was a good idea to use them. however, apparently you cannot disable them temporarily, (at least not d.b.p, havnt checked with whoisguard yet).

So if i don't want to cancel all of my privacy subscriptions does that mean i have to temporarily point all of my domains to sedo's nameservers till they can verify my ownership, or is there any other way around this? i don't want to park at sedo.

thanks for any advice.

(p.s. out of curiosity, am i in the majority or minority for using whois privacy? i don't have any idea how many use it.)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo emails the WHOIS-protected email and you simply have to reply to the email that ends up in your regular account.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks acro.

they sent only one email about one domain, yet on my sedo page they say they are still attempting to verify all of them. i responded about the one they did contact me about, but havnt heard back from them in a few days.

possibly there is a problem because i updated my whois contact at some point? this was due to the original email account that i registered with being hit hard by spam and i am planning to abandon it soon. i'll try contacting them monday, maybe by phone to see if i can get this sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom