Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Verisign. What are they thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Maybe I'm missing something. I recently regged medicalmalpractice.tv. Correct me if I am wrong Verisign owns the .tv and GreatDomains. GreatDomains turned me down for a for sale listing on their site. Medicalmalpractice has an overture of 95,000 searches last month. Seems to me they are cuting off their nose to spite their face.

What do you think?

JC

Domain Days 2024

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD is asleep at the wheel and has been for some time.

Back in the day, I offered them crap and they posted it on the site. Recently, I've offered them names with 1 Million + ovt and they reject them.

I doubt they are making money.

calandrajl said:
Hi All,

Maybe I'm missing something. I recently regged medicalmalpractice.tv. Correct me if I am wrong Verisign owns the .tv and GreatDomains. GreatDomains turned me down for a for sale listing on their site. Medicalmalpractice has an overture of 95,000 searches last month. Seems to me they are cuting off their nose to spite their face.

What do you think?

JC

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doesn't go with the .tv ext in anyway IMO just because they own both does not mean they should except everything. OVT searches are not everything especailly with .tv where relevance to the ext matters more than with any other extension.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
an "ok" keyword...nothing special really.... together with the .tv extension the domain isn't worth much because it just doesn't make much sense from a branding/development perspective.

jlc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
an "ok" keyword...nothing special really.... together with the .tv extension the domain isn't worth much because it just doesn't make much sense from a branding/development perspective.

Hi,

As far as medicalmalpractice.tv goes my thinking is that it may be of interest to an medicalmalpractice attorney that advertizes on tv. It would be easy to remember.

Thanks,
JC

Rocket said:
GD is asleep at the wheel and has been for some time.

Back in the day, I offered them crap and they posted it on the site. Recently, I've offered them names with 1 Million + ovt and they reject them.

I doubt they are making money.

Hi,

I have to believe they are in trouble.

Thanks,

JC

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Has verislime ever thought?

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom