Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

vertical axis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone knows anything about 'them'? lately i've been coming across some of the decent domains they hold?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only I know is that they just changed their "address" from Hong Kong to Korea.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i remember back in 1998 i came across their whois info in some domains i liked, and indeed it was hong kong if i can recall it correctly.

that's a bit 'weird. hmmm, what could that be?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like Yun Ye (who has a Hong Kong address), these guys don't have to be physically or even financially heavily present in either Hong Kong and Korea. Next time we check, they could be in Equatorial Guinea. My take is that they intentionally keep their primary address in a place away from U.S. or European jurisdictions.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Like Yun Ye (who has a Hong Kong address), these guys don't have to be physically or even financially heavily present in either Hong Kong and Korea. Next time we check, they could be in Equatorial Guinea. My take is that they intentionally keep their primary address in a place away from U.S. or European jurisdictions.
Quite possible.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and they dont reply to emails. Their results pages look very similar to domain deluxe and indeed use same blacsun, black cab servers etc.. And webfile is also very similar. None of them seem to anser questions. Ever since the PPC craze, and UDRP of course, not to mention spam and spam filters, many holders just dont seem interested in discussing a sale.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NexSite said:
and they dont reply to emails. Their results pages look very similar to domain deluxe and indeed use same blacsun, black cab servers etc.. And webfile is also very similar. None of them seem to anser questions. Ever since the PPC craze, and UDRP of course, not to mention spam and spam filters, many holders just dont seem interested in discussing a sale.

If the domain name is hooked up to a search page and there is no mention of it being for sale, neither will reply. Domaindeluxe (DD) does have a selling site up and running; Verticalaxis (VA) no longer does (only PPC). (Were originally almost IDENTICAL setups!!) You must sign up at DD (used to have to do the same at VA!) DD only uses escrow.com for transactions. I have bought from them before. Straightforward--almost mechanical!--but extremely reliable process.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you sure ?

Well. I have emailed them several times enquiring about a name. They just dont reply. The name has no overture at all whatsoever, hardly any google or existing links. I asked for a price and got no reply. I made an offer and got no reply. I offered a trade and got no reply. I just happen to like the name that basically has no existing or very little existing traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom