Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Very good offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have many domains with lot of traffic but that are performing very bad, I started to think to try to develop and see if can do better, I will like to start with 3 domains:
5 letter .com December Unique visitors 56189, google results with .com 31.700.000, no tm.
3 letter .com December Unique visitors 20086, google results 39.200.000 and 23.400.000 with .com, no tm problems
4 letter .com December UV visitors 10611, google results 2.060.000 and 983.000 with .com, no tm, its a very popular and commercial word.

What I was thinking is to see if someone as Idea or can help to develop and I will give a good gift based on result, I dont have skill on developing and I was thinking to try something like affiliate and not PPC or Adsense.

The domains are getting that type of traffic since long time.

If you are interested let me know and I'll show the domain trough PM.

Last edited:

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it to much i got domain's totaling over 1.5 million uniques a month and i dont make a penny......... :) simply because i choose not to at this moment in time;-)

voidcomputer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I might have ideas, feel free to contact me
Luca

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom