Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Very important question. What to do with domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbrodch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:?:Hi,
I own 50 domains and I didn't yet developed them. Most of them are without TM. Is there any legal problem with Parking them with sedo or forword them to my website until I'll decide it's the right time to sell them?
Thanks for all the answers,
Arik

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they are not a TM or a TM typo then you should be OK - millions (billions?) of domains are parked.

TMs are very tricky / risky. If there is a generic alternative (Adobe, Apple etc..) and the keyword doesn't infringe on their marks then stick to the generic meanings. TM infringement isn't just on the words but also on the usage.

AppleComputers.tld is infringing but AppleTrees.tld isn't.

MichaelJ137

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question, if I own a typo of a celeb name thats TM'd, but I url fwd the traffic from it to a FAN SITE of that celeb am I still TM infringing. Please answer so I can just go delete this typo I regged a while back.
Sucks too bc it gets awesome traffic.....

Thanks for teh replies

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question, if I own a typo of a celeb name thats TM'd, but I url fwd the traffic from it to a FAN SITE of that celeb am I still TM infringing. Please answer so I can just go delete this typo I regged a while back.
Sucks too bc it gets awesome traffic.....

Thanks for teh replies

Michael you can give that name to me. Please pm your registrar account and i will send my account number to transfer your domain ;)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

And yes TM infringing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom