Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Very Low CTR rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
disappointed? Is it 1 click landing page? You tried it with other providers and it performed better?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
have to agree with you..

I have the same domains pointing at Trafficz and Parked on a 50-50 traffic split at the moment and for the same domains and traffic level, we are getting on average just under 50% higher click throughs at trafficz

I have spent more time optimizing at trafficz so I will give parked the benefit of the doubt for the moment until I can confirm what traffic they are actually recording.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Evibe,
I don't like to comment on accounts on this or any message board, but the biggest problem is our system has no idea what your domains are supposed to be. Misspellings normally we can handle pretty good, but even looking at them myself, I don't even know what they should be.

If you send your account manager a list of the domains and what they should be he can add them to the system for you. Oh wait, that's me. :)

Once we do that, then let's compare parked to another system. Otherwise you will have to wait longer for the system to really figure out what your domains are.

Namestrands - I PM'd you.

Donny

bdesmond

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I checked on your domains and ran some analysis Evibe already,
I concure with donny. I have adjusted some of the domains that I could come up with an inkling of what they should be.

Best way to get your domains the best they can be is to ask your account manager (especially if you know the domains history).

Baron Desmond
parked.com

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pretty interesting, complaining regarding low CTR while you have not set appropriate keywords.

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
Evibe,
I don't like to comment on accounts on this or any message board, but the biggest problem is our system has no idea what your domains are supposed to be. Misspellings normally we can handle pretty good, but even looking at them myself, I don't even know what they should be.

If you send your account manager a list of the domains and what they should be he can add them to the system for you. Oh wait, that's me. :)

Once we do that, then let's compare parked to another system. Otherwise you will have to wait longer for the system to really figure out what your domains are.

Namestrands - I PM'd you.

Donny

I understand I saw you collegue worked the account.
Ill wait to see what will happen

bdesmond said:
I checked on your domains and ran some analysis Evibe already,
I concure with donny. I have adjusted some of the domains that I could come up with an inkling of what they should be.

Best way to get your domains the best they can be is to ask your account manager (especially if you know the domains history).

Baron Desmond
parked.com

Thanks you Baron.
Lets see what happens now. Incase it remains low i will contact your collegue

maxo said:
Pretty interesting, complaining regarding low CTR while you have not set appropriate keywords.

Some programs optimize the domains themselve.
Like DomainSponsor.
( https://secure.parked.com/tour/domainoptimization.php )

And to be honest and open: what is your aim with this post?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And to be honest and open: what is your aim with this post?

I did not actually mean to offend you, I just wanted to say that just stating PPC provider has very low CTR is not correct in my opinion, if we take into consideration that the domains have not been optimized. As for the optimization system itself, as you may know DomainSponsor uses Semantic and Behavioral analysis to record which terms people have searched for and assigns specific links on the site, as for Parked.com, I am not sure, but I think they use Semantic analysis which is a bit different system. The system puts keyword from the domain name itself, as it is said in the example. In case of FederalLoans.com it will display related links such as: Federal Loans, Loan Information, Loan Repayment, etc... But if you add a domain name like sesxi.com (which means loan if translated from Georgian) the system will not be able to detect what it means and won't be able to set appropriate keywords in related searches box, which will cause low CTR of course.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If we don't know the domain sesxi.com like in the example, our system after a certain amount of traffic will analyze the domain and start to change the domain based on the traffic that it has received.

Domain Sponsor did the same thing, and at least for me it shows vegas hotels, new york hotels, etc...

Donny

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny,

I did not know you used behavioral analysis as well, but glad to hear that. But I assume in that case, if the traffic to the domain is small, it will take more than a few days to get relevant keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom