Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Very weird incident on Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello guys!
just want to know if anyone else have experienced this....

Yesterday i logged in to my sedo account to cehck some parking stats for one of my names...

At first i could not find the "standard overview" , it was gone , so i tought that they were upgrading servers or something...nevertheless i tried a few times in different browsers with no success.

A few minutes later, i log in again and finally the standard overview is there showing me the stats, by then it showed me 15 uniqes - 6 clicks and i think it was 0,65 in rev ( only for that day so far) so i tought ye well that is decent and logged out....

then i returned to the acc cause i wanted to check what the average pay per click had been (ye i know, no life at all hahaah ) and when i check the stats; 7 uniques - 2 clicks....0.22 rev?

WTF stats changed to much less within 10 mins of time!!!!!! what happened? anyone else that have experienced this?

I would really like to get an explanation but i would like to know if you guys had similar experiences first before contacting sedo..and yes, i am sure of what i saw and i have no reason to lie about this.....

thankful for all inputs on this!

/Seb

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't be calling sedo because of a difference of $0.43 in revenue, 8 uniques and 4 clicks

it could have been an adjustment from filtering

wait a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom