Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers Video Product Site For Sale - RSSCashSecrets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz79

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here’s a great opportunity for someone to really cash in. I am an Internet marketer by profession and build many sites in the Internet marketing niche. All of these sites are related to making money online by creating products and/or websites and selling them. I’ve well known in my niche, and do very well with what I do. Just Google Liz Tomey, and you’ll see... :)

About a months ago, I built a site called RSSCashSecrets.com This site makes money in several different ways. From the product the site is selling, affiliate products inside, and an email autoresponder series I have already written for it promoting other products. (I have a video tour of the site, and if you’d like to see it, just PM me.)

The site is a video site that teaches people how to create sites using niche RSS feeds and monetizing them with PPC ads.

On the front end, the product is free. Once the person signs up for the site they are hit with an offer to upgrade to more videos and more functions to the site at $37.

Here’s all you get with the site...

1. The domain name (It actually comes with two. RSSCashSecrets.com and RSSCashSecret.com)

2. The entire sales letter and graphics that go with it.

3. The video files along with the source files for them. They will become your property, and I will never be allowed to use them again.

4. The special offer that comes with the site after sign up

5. All the videos that go with the special offer

6. The script that runs the site. (I paid $297 for this script. It’s an amazing script that includes a built in affiliate program, and many more bells and whistles. You can only use the script on this one site though. I’ve already talked with the product owner of the script and he said it was okay if I sold the script with the site. There will be no additional charges to you and I can get an email and/or in writing that this is true.)

7. An email series promoting affiliate products that are related to the topic of the site.

8. A forum that goes along with the site that only paid members have access to.

9. The entire list of 609 members to the site. This site is offered as a membership, but on the front end, it’s offered as a free membership, and once they signup, they are offered a $37 one time upgrade fee.

10. I have another set of videos for the site that I planned on doing. These could be offered as an upgrade to existing members for instant cash. I can have these done as soon as I find the buyer for the site, so you’re looking at a fresh product and instant money as soon as you take over the site.

Basically, you’ll have full copyright to the entire site and product less copyright to the script that runs it.

So far from this site, I have made a total of about $2000. I use PayPal to except payments. You can see from the screen shots that this site has made money and has done it quickly.

As soon as I put it up (around the start of May) and sent an email to my list, I started making money. The only other way I have advertised it is through ezines. It does well with ezine advertising because the front end of it is a free offer, and then you are backending those people with the upgrade option, plus promotional emails.

All someone would have to do if focus on advertising for the site. The built in affiliate program is a viral affiliate program. Meaning as soon as someone joins the site, they are made an affiliate. They get an affiliate link and an affiliate area. The more this site gets advertised, the more affiliates it will build and the more money you’ll make with not much work.

The buyer of this site will also get 1 year support from me. If you have questions about the best way to market the site, questions about the site, whatever it is, I’ll give you 1 year of help. You’ll have my personal information so that you can contact me directly. I’ve been around the Internet marketing niche for a long time and don’t plan on going anywhere. 

If the new owner would like, I could give them a detailed marketing plan, to get them up and going with the site. This site will support its self with both free and paid advertising.

I will also agree to sign a non-compete agreement for this site also if need be.

I’m selling this site and a few others because I want to go in a different direction with my business. I have several sites and products, and it’s just becoming too overwhelming, so I’ve decided to start selling off some of my sites, and this will be the first one.

Starting Bid: $4,000
BIN: $15,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom