Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

virtual real estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
I tell 'em, get a life! :worried:
Yeah ... they are actually getting their "second life" there. The truth is: virtual "worlds" like this are getting more and more popular worldwide and are literally where the future of all games are heading. I can tell you that prices there WILL go up for sure. As a matter of fact, I am about to join them or Sims Online. Have been playing with my own Sims for quite a while.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don't you people have jobs, families, etc?

where do you find the time?

the best I can manage is a quick game of online backgammon here and there when the opportunity presents itself

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
don't you people have jobs, families, etc?

where do you find the time?

the best I can manage is a quick game of online backgammon here and there when the opportunity presents itself
LOL! Some people play tennis, some like clubbing (I mean nightclubbing), that's life! All work and no play make Jack a dull boy! Of course, some people enjoy being bothered by their kids, too. :D

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
unbelievable!
et tu nameslave!

What about getting a 'first life'???
there are chicks out there waiting to meet you.
there are domains out there ready to be caught/regged!

whats next?
I barely have time to (attempt) to play a gamecube game with my Son, let alone play 'virtual' games.

So who owns virtualdomains, the place were we can all get our 'second dream' domain for real money, althought its a virtual domain??

lol :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know what, I still love sex (as always) and jog (on weekends, in summer). I even watched the American Idol (and the Canadian one which just started this Tuesday). I also keep registering domains and sell some of them (15 in the past week). But I must say that most people would like to be kind of "compensated" a bit or have some second chances; and since it may not be possible in the real world, the virtual reality seems to be the way to go. :D

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand your POV.
However, there are plently of 'second' chances in the 'first world' aka reality!

Anyhow, I respect your choices.
In my spare time, which is a couple of minutes a day, I actually site for hours behind old computers like Apple II's, c-64, Atari 800's etc... and find peace of mind in the way things were back then. Just the 6502 cpu , a disk drive, some scottish malt, and me... :)
I guess, in way, that is VR as well...

webtwink

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is just like DNF$ only, a lot more widespread i guess?

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That looks kinda cool. I'll have to check that out.

RMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom