Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Vodkas.com cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all know that Roy sold Vodka.com for $3,000,000 not too long ago, and I just noticed that Vodkas.com is for sale on Sedo with a the reserve price met, and is still at 5,200 EUR. ($6,584.24) . I wrote an mainstream news article about it since this seems to be a steal, but I also thought I'd share with other domainers.

Enjoy and Good Luck,
Sid

(I have no affiliation with this domain nor Sedo)

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is really hard to say "what is the value of this name?"

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no traffic

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No kidding. That 's' sucks. I own 'WestVirginias.COM. You can have it for a lot less that 5,200 EU! Lord only knows what the name is worth less that 's'! Suffice it to say, a LOT more!

DomainDep.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We all know that Roy sold Vodka.com for $3,000,000 not too long ago, and I just noticed that Vodkas.com is for sale on Sedo with a the reserve price met, and is still at 5,200 EUR. ($6,584.24) . I wrote an mainstream news article about it since this seems to be a steal, but I also thought I'd share with other domainers.

Enjoy and Good Luck,
Sid

(I have no affiliation with this domain nor Sedo)

If you think it was a steal, why didn't you buy it? You are comparing Vodka and Vodkas is very much like you are comparing "Coca" and "Cocas" - They are BRANDED, !! so, with extra letter/character or with less letter/character maka a whole lot different

Last edited:

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An addition or deletion of an 's' can be a killer. It can even change what the name means. 'Politics' and 'Politic', for instance, are very different things. One is worth a lot, the other not so much.

CoolCollectible.com and SuperCollectible.com are set to delete soon. With an 's's added, both of these names would be moderately desirable and salable. Without the 's', reg fee, maybe unless you luck upon a fool.

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because Vodkas have no traffic.

LovelyLA

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone really has an interest in the purchase of a good vodka domain, I would like to sell ChilledVodka.com.

Many brand vodka owners advocate chilled vodka and everyone knows that the secret to a great martini is chilled vodka.

This is a widely searched term which proves long term value.

Serious inquiries only.

netpro801

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sure hope the owner of the singular ends up with the winning bid.

They're really the only ones that could benefit from the plural version.

Otherwise its worth very little. Not necessarly 0 or reg fee, but definitly a lot less then where it is now.

Thanks!

Juan
Aka NetPro801

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My intention was neither to say that the domain had traffic nor that the "s" version should be valued anywhere close to the the singular. I was simply sharing a domain that IMO was at a price that was undervalued. Even with the added s in this case the domain has strong brandability and meaning. Even with the economic problems of the world the domain sold for more than $27k.

Vodkas.com 21,500 EUR 27,215 USD 19,135 GBP Winning Bid!

If you think it was a steal, why didn't you buy it?
I did not buy the name because I currently have more generics than I can keep up with developing, and the vodka market is not a market that I know much about nor have interest in learning of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom