Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

voiceover work needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here do good voice over work?

We need to get 2 general voicemail messages done, we have a professional one now that we paid $200.00 for about a year ago but it is out dated. We would like 2 more made ... 1 general and 1 for the holidays. This is a job we need in a VERY soon.

We are currently on a budget and would love to find someone who can offer the services for barter. Please contact me if you can help.

cambler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, there's deja vu - I put myself through college working on-air on AOR and Top-40 radio. I used to do voicemail prompts and recorded messages for local companies to make a few bucks.

I'd offer, but I've not had access to a studio in well over 10 years.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that one but she just does not seem to be what we are looking for. We are still looking, we have found a few on our own but are a bit out of price range and are only dry voice ... we need fully produced.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Send me a PM with your exact needs; my brother is a radio producer and has been doing voice-overs for TV and radio commercials for over 10 years. If the price is right, you'll get a rich, friendly voice for your needs.

Best regards,
Theo

pleasedelete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I put myself through college working on-air on AOR and Top-40 radio.
Chris, did you ever make any remixes or music that you have held onto? I'd be interested to hear them.

I like to mess around with a bunch of recording software, plugins and hardware I've picked up. I'm working on a parody of "Sunshine" by Lil Flip about a pirate's life (instead of a player's life). I'll probably post it in the break room when I get it finished.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A producer has a fully equiped studio in my basement. Send me your budget and work details and I'll see what kind of deal I can work out for you.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
budget is at about $50.00 per message needed and I need 2 maybe 3. Due to money being spent on other things lately this is a tight budget and I know it. Both recordings would be 200 words or less and they need to be fully produced with sound effects and so on but we are not looking for background music on anything to avoid headaches later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom