Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Vonage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moondancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody use and have opinions about this service.

I'm sick of our phone company; sick of the hidden charges. My phone company, btw, is Bell South and they lie about their services and what you'll be paying for those until after they have you all signed up and slapped with an enormous bill. I refuse to get a 1-800 number through them but we want one and Vonage offers one at a pretty decent price, along with the other services they offer.... so... anybody here got the scoop on them?

Sick of Cingular as well who has cheated me out of a month's service and when I asked for detailed billing dating back to the beginning of that service they slapped me with a $90 charge and didn't even include the payment history which I specifically asked for. (I'm going to assume they knew they were wrong which is why they didn't include it). I refused to pay it so I expect I will be hunting for new wireless as well, but that's no biggee. If nothing else we'll go to Cricket for unlimited local service since we don't travel a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom