Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Voodoo.com Parking Test Results. Kicks Sedo's Butt (So Far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After a 13 day test run of Voodoo.com parking:

Overall, MUCH higher CTR than Sedo parking for the exact domains here. (22% at VooDoo versus about 3.8% at Sedo). And the RPC seems to be getting better in the last few days, after I set them to "auto automize". You can see this by the earnings of the first three days in November as the fourth day's earnings are not even tallied yet in this earnings report, but the total visitors and clicks are. I just copied and pasted these figures from my Voodoo account. I've not added any domains since I started with Voodoo.

Its important to note that these are all pretty low quality domains for the most part as well. And many are adult so those domains should have low PPC as at any parking company and pull the overall PPC down as is evident here.

Over all I'm very pleased with VooDoo.com so far. Not bad for a parking company that's just got started about a month ago.

Monthly Stats Summary

Month Visitors Searches Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue

November (3 Days Earnings, 4 Days Visitors): 2011-11 Visitors 362 Searches 199 Clicks 48 RPM $16.30 CTR 13.260% RPC $0.12 Revenue $5.90

September (9 Days) : 2011-10 Visitors 1,276 Searches 603 Clicks 313 RPM $13.92 CTR 24.530% RPC $0.06 Revenue $17.76

Visitors: 1,638 Searches: 802 Clicks: 361 RPM: $14.44 CTR: 22.040% RPC: $0.07 Revenue: $23.66

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Any samples of parked domains?

The problem with Sedo CTR is simple: over the course of years, visitors familiarized themselves with the Sedo templates, so when they've already seen a parked site they will identify it elsewhere, and go back to Google instead of clicking on ad links. In this manner, CTR drops.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks, just signed up.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny left Parked?

an Ive been under a rock I guess....ahhh explains the new account manager I have

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any samples of parked domains?

The problem with Sedo CTR is simple: over the course of years, visitors familiarized themselves with the Sedo templates, so when they've already seen a parked site they will identify it elsewhere, and go back to Google instead of clicking on ad links. In this manner, CTR drops.

Exactly! When I see a Sedo parked page, I know what it is and I simply return to Goggle. I'm sure the average surfer does too. As far as Voodoo.com, the "keyword magic" info is very good. Just give it some time and you can even register some good .coms from the info. And if you have higher paying keyword domains you should make even more than at Bodis from my limited experience with Voodoo so far. (I think). I'm going to move some Forex domains there soon.

Here is a sample domain you asked for: I just regged it and went ahead and parked it at Voodoo today. Please don't click on a link from here though.

Http://cloudcsp.com (Cloud, Communications Service Provider).

OH, I am not affiliated with Voodoo.com in any way..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators