Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Voxtreme problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone else having problems with voxtreme.. they seem to be having a lot of server problems..slow repsonse ..awstats has been down over a week , webalizer is down now.. and support is starting to suck..

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the problem may be because they are moving into a new data center, so a lot of sites are being moved (including mine according to a note I got from them). I have noticed some glitches the past few days and I would guess that is why. They got very upset with one of the existing data centers they were using when that big internet attack occurred last month. That center was about 24 hours slower than everyone else in getting back up to speed and Voxtreme announced at that time that they would be be moving out of that one. I would expect things to return to normal soon as they have always been very reliable for me. By the way, they have their own forum at Voxtreme so you can get answer directly from them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom