Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont pick you're Nose when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That deserves a "some of this may be graphic to some people" (one shows someone being ejected).

Every accident there is either the result of someone driving too fast and/or not being careful.

So many times I wish I had a dash-cam considering the things I've seen while driving - I may still get a mount for my camcorder.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First two scenes and I thought the whole video was going to be just "close calls". The drivers just kept getting worse and worse (who the hell passes someone in negative temperatures at high speeds, is it really that important to catch the fresh pow[der]?) and the accidents keep getting bigger and bigger (some I recognized in there that the drivers were actually killed from the accident).

And I thought Okinawans were bad drivers... I swear the timing from gas pedal to break has increased significantly since driving over here.

I have a cam mounted in front and back of my car cause everyone wants to blame the damn Gaijin (foreigner) for the accident and get "gomenasai money" (I'm sorry money) out of them. Little do they know, it's all on video and when going to court, I'll make them look like a fool.

Especially in these days. Everyone seems to hate American's over here cause we're all rapists, drunk drivers and have the technology to turn a helicopter into a plane (Osprey), so I have to be very careful driving (and about pretty much anything I say or do). It's always nice when you're stuck in an elevator with a ~60 year old man going down 10 stories with him telling my wife how much he doesn't like American's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom