Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Waiting for the next great parking company....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With all the parking companies out there you would think there would be a couple of them they would shine above the others..... unfortunately this is not the case anymore (atleast for me).... ever since DS changed to a more PPA model there hasn't really been a parking company to replace them. I started to do reasonably well with SiteParker.. but alas... that only last for a short period of time until all came crashing to the ground..... guess we'll have to keep waiting. :-(

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I am also looking for a new one, with Google feed.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what I know, you will do well with any parking company for two weeks, then algorithms change and and they all plunge.

-=DCG=-

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam is right regarding that, but I wonder why algorithms change

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No parking company will make you rich, unless you own it yourself.

You should only ever use a parking company for the purpose of parking a domain until you have time to develop it. If you make some revenue, then its a bonus.

Domain parking will never be a sustainable source of income, the secret is to park and see what domains do well, then its time to develop that site.

Little example. G*********.com is 100% free games site and has about 5 advertisers, in the last 3 months the site has generated sales for the advertisers in excess of £18,000 ($35,000) of which I get 10% commission, it also earns min, $20 a day with adsense. The traffic is not huge but on average 1300 games are played each day and its mostly UK traffic. Now that is a sustainable income and increases the value of the domain 10 fold.

Parking programs make more money from you than you do from them, with the exception of 2 the rest are dishonest and suspect.

Just read about all the crap we have to endure from programs like SEDO and it will put you off parking for life.

Remember Parking should only be temporary.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking programs make more money from you than you do from them, with the exception of 2 the rest are dishonest and suspect.

Namestrands ..which two programs are these you talking about...can you share the name with us..

cheers
bdss

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should of ended the sentence with "Parking Programs make more money from you than you do from them"

As for which to programs appear to give an honest representation of actual traffic results then I would have to say hands down that Trafficz and Namedrive are above and beyond the best programs out their.

I split my traffic across 5 domain parking companies and recorded every single visitor I sent to those programs, and the results were shocking, for example one program I sent 12,775 uniques over a period of 2 weeks, I even removed all spiders, image traffic, bots and non US traffic. The parking program in question recorded. 4,100.

Most of the other programs were 25+% difference with the exception of trafficz and namedrive coming in between 9-14% difference.

Now you can argue that filters are different but one can not rule out that some parking programs are skimming.

This is of course my personal opinion and I have no concrete proof, only the stats that I record myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom