Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Want to buy a YPN invite,pay for 500$

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxvoice

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a ypn invite if you have one,US $500 will be sent via paypal,feel free to PM me your MSN or AIM

Best regards,
maxv

l0zo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have one I'm willing to sell email me at "Lorenzo Green @ Gmail Com" with you best offer.

Thanks,
L0zo

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Foodie said:
Surely these accounts are non-transferable. I keep seeing these requests to buy YPN, and am baffled, speaking as someone who has one.

Never seen anyone pay as much as $500 cash before, normally it is much less.

I am fairly certain they can not be sold mentioned somewhere in the TOS. It would also seem very difficult to change the name and tax identification number on the account without raising red flags. If the buyer did not change the tax id all earnings would be reported with the sellers tax id info and he would be liable for that.

Buying the account would also be quite risky since if Yahoo later realizes it was sold I am sure all money in the account would be lost.

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you will fill in name and tin after you received the YPN key (YPN invite), that's why YPN key could be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom