Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Want to increase your domaining profits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

Get the Domain eBook
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
The Domains Book is like taking a peek behind the magician's curtain, getting a backstage pass at your favorite concert. Making big money with domains isn't just luck. It's a science, and the Domains book is the laboratory notebook. Zach Bastick has provided a proven, step-by-step, absolutely-anyone-can-do-it domain selling formula.

Check out the book by clicking here!
<o:p></o:p>
So is this book for you? Well, it's a great guide that's intended for intermediary domainers. Whether you have a couple of hundred domains, or just one, this book will show you the most lucrative ways to profit from the domain industry.
- Maximizing the real value of your domain in six steps
- Increasing the perceived value of a domain
- Discover top selling strategies that include psychological manipulation and pressure
- Learn Niche strategies and conquering your domain sector
- Find out which names to sell and which to develop
- Reviews of the top sources of residual income, and how to profit from them
- Learn the four factors which doom 99% of bad domains
The Domains Book is like an experienced guide who leads you through hidden mountain passes and steers you through treacherous river rapids. Discover the six things that could launch your domain's value into orbit. Dodge the four things that could keep your domain grounded.
And avoid the one thing that could bury your domain in the garbage heap.
Domains become more valuable when other people want them. But domains become priceless when people decide they "need" them. In the Domains Ebook, Zach shows you how
to create need in your customers, how to have them practically throwing money at you for your domain.
But, as good as the Domains Ebook is, it can't do a thing for you if you don't buy it and use it. Choosing not to act is like choosing failure. Choose opportunity instead! Get the Domain Book today and get started on your future.

Check out the ebook by clicking here!

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the book I started with and learned alot from and have been in contact with Zach from day one. A great guy and a great book.

I

impactadmin

It combines a lot of domain knowledge starting from the very basic to the more advanced level. It is worth the buy especially if you are new to the industry.

edyst3

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have bought this ebook.
THis ebook is a good handbook for domainer
THis ebook show you step by step on domaining...
I really recommend this ebook for beginner ...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
^ that is true, however I think stew is just being hesitant because he doesn't know if it's worth spending the $67 on it.

I'm thinking that I'll buy this one

stewmath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok, ive had a good read of the ebook now and its actually really helpful. Ive learnt loads. I havnt managed to sell any of the domains that I have got from it yet but it hasnt been long. I reccommend getting it and having a read as its very imformative.

DavidJames

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you really are new to domaining, don't even question it. Get this ebook!

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Going to buy it now :)

allroundguy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For beginners, the more information one can get, the better.
That allows comparing Facts and Opinions, and can help in making Decisions that lead to success (or avoid Disaster).
On the Net since 1993, I know what things are about.
The best sources are still ICANN.org, IANA.org, WIPo_Org, USPTO.gov, irs.gov, Internic.net, Uwhois.com, etc. etc.
Private publications are usually abstracts from official documents.
The mainweakness of abstracts can be lack of details and examples.
The strength of abstracts can be centralization of information, and real-life examples from people who experienced things instead of theoretical statements by side-liners.
I don't need this publication.
However, I strongly recommend (certainly towards beginners) to acquire any available information.

o2domain

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new here and need alot of homework to do.
Gook Luck.

imneazmh

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is NeazMH. This is my first post in Dnforum.

Yes, that is a good e-book. :)

obezor

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is np!? as in "dnf and np!"

williamjoseph

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]I really enjoyed this and found myself glued to it until the very end. You should be commended for a thorough but straightforward manual for brokering domain names. I strongly believe that anyone adhering to your easy to follow methods would substantially INCREASE their chances of making a profit buying and selling domains."[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

SkUnKaDeLiC

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there, 1st post woo :D. Hello everyone btw!. Cheers, Ben.

Last edited by a moderator:

VictorLazlo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get the Domain eBook
The Domains Book is like taking a peek behind the magician's curtain, getting a backstage pass at your favorite concert. Making big money with domains isn't just luck. It's a science, and the Domains book is the laboratory notebook. Zach Bastick has provided a proven, step-by-step, absolutely-anyone-can-do-it domain selling formula.

Check out the book by clicking here!
So is this book for you? Well, it's a great guide that's intended for intermediary domainers. Whether you have a couple of hundred domains, or just one, this book will show you the most lucrative ways to profit from the domain industry.
- Maximizing the real value of your domain in six steps
- Increasing the perceived value of a domain
- Discover top selling strategies that include psychological manipulation and pressure
- Learn Niche strategies and conquering your domain sector
- Find out which names to sell and which to develop
- Reviews of the top sources of residual income, and how to profit from them
- Learn the four factors which doom 99% of bad domains
The Domains Book is like an experienced guide who leads you through hidden mountain passes and steers you through treacherous river rapids. Discover the six things that could launch your domain's value into orbit. Dodge the four things that could keep your domain grounded.
And avoid the one thing that could bury your domain in the garbage heap.
Domains become more valuable when other people want them. But domains become priceless when people decide they "need" them. In the Domains Ebook, Zach shows you how
to create need in your customers, how to have them practically throwing money at you for your domain.
But, as good as the Domains Ebook is, it can't do a thing for you if you don't buy it and use it. Choosing not to act is like choosing failure. Choose opportunity instead! Get the Domain Book today and get started on your future.

Check out the ebook by clicking here!

The links don`t work. ...it brings you to an error page. The banners ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom