Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WANTED: Credit Card/Bank Typos - paying BIG multiples & have 10-20k to spend today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is really simple and I will cash you out in a big way..you get rid of the risk and I pay you what they will earn you in the next few years so you can focus on buying generics and non tm domains now..I have a strong budget and am buying all credit card or bank typos AND type-ins..it does'nt matter what they are..they must have traffic and you must have stats or they must be obvious traffic names, etc..please do the following if you want cash sitting in your paypal account today from my available funds -

1) PM ME ONLY
2) PROVIDE ME INFO/STATS
3) BEST ASKING PRICE
4) YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS

I am spending 10-20k this weekend on credit card or bank type-ins and typos...send me whatever you have to sell that is .com and us traffic..and make sure it is worth our time please and I can assure you a quick easy deal where you make a chunk of cash NOW, today, and I will get right back to you with a simple yes or no. :cool:

Regards,

Chris

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All PM's anwered...bought 2 names for 2k each already...need to spend some money today

Please stop sending me names with no traffic or stats..only names with traffic..blah blah blah c'mon people read first please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom