Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Wanted: Development of Dracula.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, I own the domain name Dracula.net and I also have a dedicated server. However, I do not have the time or energy to develop a website.

My proposal: I am looking for a webmaster/a couple of webmasters to develop a vampire/gothic/dracula-related website.

I will provide the domain name and webspace.

Ad-revenues will be shared 50/50.

I expect regular updates, serious website development and the webmasters to take full responsibilities on the marketing/advertising/development/update of the website.

The webmaster should be proficient in web-designing, having good knowledge of maintainence of a website.

please pm me if interested.

regards

Allan

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, thanks for the contact. But his offer looks like a "semi-parking" service. I am kind of looking for a more "official" development of this domain :)

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you offering to sell the domain? Or are you offering to rent it out to a developer if you get 50% revenue?
If it's the latter, I would not hold my breath. Why would someone spend time developing a name they do not own, for 50% revenue, only to have it pulled from under them as soon as you, the domain owner, gets a good offer for it?
Either sell it outright, or develop it yourself..

I don't mean to be disrespectful, just being realistic.
I'd be interested in purchasing the domain if you are selling.

Jim

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not selling the domain
If you aren't interested in the offer, please avoid replying to it or keep it to pm.

I have 3 interested people already, and the idea is to develop the domain together. I don't think it is a rule that domain owner must develop the domain himself.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am not selling the domain
If you aren't interested in the offer, please avoid replying to it or keep it to pm.

I have 3 interested people already, and the idea is to develop the domain together. I don't think it is a rule that domain owner must develop the domain himself.

I'm not interested in the offer, so no need for me to PM.

There is no rule that the domain owner must develop himself, but there is common sense that tells us there is no benefit of developing a domain name on behalf of someone else.
If you have interested parties willing to develop YOUR domain on YOUR behalf, then good luck to you.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Understand the request before making a comment. It is common courtesy not to troll a request thread when you have no interest in it.

Just to make things clear to you, I am supplying both the domain AND the server space where participants benefit from the creating the site without needing to to purchase a high priced domain name and has a free server to work with.

If you are still confused about the request or wish to continue trolling, feel free to take it up to me privately or else create your own thread.

regards

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not trolling your thread... I'm simply pointing out that it has no long term prospects.... why would anyone want to develop your domain on your behalf?

And to clear things up, I'm not confused, but you seem a little deluded...... No one will develop your domain for you... Do it yourself

P.S. Why did you leave an itrader rating for me when we have never traded??? That is simply abusing the itrader system. You cannot leave itrader rating with a comment "trolling"
That defeats the purpose of the itrader rating system. You should remove it, or a member of staff should remove it....

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am fine with a staff removing the negative rating. But you have left a negative rating for me for no good reason, haven't you?
This thread is about a request with the view of interested parties having further discussion/questions. It's not for those who aren't interested wanting a say.

I'm simply pointing out that it has no long term prospects.... why would anyone want to develop your domain on your behalf?....

no one is asking for your opinions...

And to clear things up, I'm not confused, but you seem a little deluded...... No one will develop your domain for you... Do it yourself

geez, it is a request (i.e. 2 way street). If after all the explaination I posted just on top and you still don't understand, perhaps you should just stop responding and trolling the thread. After all, you said it yourself that you aren't interested in the helping out?

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ah, **** it... You are obviously a ****ing halfwit....

Go ahead with your half assed idea to get dim witted eejits to develop your domain.... I have better things to do with my time than talk to ****ing donkeys like yourself...

the itrader ratings better be removed because they reflect ****all trade between us...

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah, **** it... You are obviously a ****ing halfwit....

Go ahead with your half assed idea to get dim witted eejits to develop your domain.... I have better things to do with my time than talk to ****ing donkeys like yourself...

the itrader ratings better be removed because they reflect ****all trade between us...

very classy, very classy :)
I am no longer surprised by what can come out of your mouth:whip:

and with your abusive pms (x5) and posts, you have managed to insult not just me, but all those who have reponded to the thread. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom