Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain WANTED: Marketing "Headlines" Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingnutweaver

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While attending Google Conversion Academy I noticed information on how important it is that websites contain (rich content). And for the spider-bots, key words, pay per clicking taking place it's a good idea to use an effective web headline. If you are searching any site on the internet there is a good reason why your travels flow from one page to the next (why? or why not?) If the difference in a business is making a sale or nor make a sale this can me profits/losses.

I've reserved the domain names effectivewebheadlines.com & effectiveheadlines.com because you only have (xx. seconds) before a person leaves your website. So.....with that in mind......if you are a marketing expert who has access to a whole bunch of money making headlines or have the God given abillity to print headlines which can be used in marketing......I will either sell you the domain names or work with you to build an effective webpage which does (HEADLINE MARKETING) by sharing my ideas with you, while moving in a the direction of web analytics, business, and Google.

:clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom