Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Domain Wanted: PHP Coder for Website Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a Expert Coder for my website www.RuralStar.com (Using edirectory Software)

I need the following changes made:

1. My Articles Section to display Links in Articles. See this Article which wont display links: http://www.ruralstar.com/article/make_money_working_from_home.html

2. To fix Business listing durations from 30 days to 90 days

3. To change the size of the stupid eye sore Black advertising box from Black to White and for it to be able to fix a 160x600 adsense ad.

4. A section in my Events section where people can Attach Additional Files (PDF, DOC, TXT)

5. In the Members section I need a link done to the home page

6. In the classifieds section a price box where members can add their price instead of having to type it in.

7. Event listing durations to last 6 months instead on one month

8. To fix Classified listing durations from 30 days to 90 days

9. Possibly in the Classifieds Listings where the Member can edit the listing and have a "Sold It" box when the item has been sold.

Will edit this with addition requests as I find what I need fixed.

Please PM me for a Test account login details or use the edirectory demo version to see what I mean:
http://www.edirectory.com/directory_demo.php

I am also looking for someone to do a whole new site redesign to make it look better on the eye.

Here are some other edirectory websites:

www.azyokel.com

www.njhouseandhome.com

www.brentwoodyellowpages.com

www.oceancity.com/rentals

Coder is to provide proof of work, must have good knowledge of English and be reliable... and if you are good, I will use you again when new fixes are need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom