Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Wanted: premium generics with revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for high quality generics with proven revenue streams. Asking price should be justified by revenues. Before closing I will need to see revenue history and analytics to prove traffic sources are stable and legit.

Prefer to discuss by email, [email protected]
Thanks,
Rob

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What revenue multiple are you looking for?

That would be helpful to know if people are in thge ballpark and if you are realistic.

-=DCG=-

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam,

Very legit question, but honestly, what I'd be willing to pay would have to be evaluated on a case by case basis. I'd like to consider factors such as the type of industry, is the revenue purely ppc from a parked page and if so how difficult would it be for me to develop the site, do I have an existing platform from which I could develop the domain easily, does it fit in with other domains on my development plate, if it is an already developed site, are there overhead costs, is there any risk in that industry, etc... I expect people will want good multiples for their generics so to justify that, I just have to figure out if I can shorten the payback period enough to justify buying it.

The reason I am looking is that I'm pondering a decent offer on one of my prized assets, but I don't want to accept the offer if I don't have something really good to put the money back in to.

BTW - I don't expect people to just hand over stats and all that up front. I'm hoping people will just email me their domain and a desired multiple. That will give me enough to chew on and then we can discuss from there.

thanks,
Rob

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Email sent...

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What revenue multiple are you looking for?

That would be helpful to know if people are in thge ballpark and if you are realistic.

-=DCG=-

BTW - you may be right about being realistic, as it may not be realistic to think that I'll find any generic .CA's that have revenues of any significance. I'm hoping to find some in the $1000+ per month range. I know they exist, whether or not anyone is looking to sell is another story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom