Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Wanted Revenue domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
- any TLD
- type in or typo perfered
- dont mind TM
- min 6 months stats

- will pay 12 / 24 / 36 months rev for the right domain.

PM me please.

Thank you

- Dont worry about refrences. - I have plenty you can rely on.
- I have two ebay shops + admin on other forum.

zzzrByte

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling GuitarHero3.com and it fits your requirements perfectly.

There is currently a very simple site hosted on the domain (created by me based on a template purchased legally). All traffic is 100% organic. The site requires no maintenance work, and I haven't spent a cent advertising it... No need with such an amazing domain name :cool:
Revenue Details:

Site's revenue is currently based on Google AdSense and Amazon affiliate sales. Total AdSense revenue in the last 14 months: $5,761.75
Average AdSense revenue in the last 3 months: $251 per month (last month was awful, as I was testing YieldBuild... luckily no permanent damage was done :) )
Total Amazon products sold in the last 14 months: $8,132.25 which translates to $484.12 in referral fees.
Average Amazon sales in last 3 months: $374.60 which translates to $22.49 in referral fees (should rise back up after affiliate links are updated)
The site also sells tons of games and accessories which have nothing to do with Guitar Hero. Lots of opportunity here to push various products, as well as new Guitar Hero and Rock Band games.
If you'd like statistics on any specific month, please ask.
As you can see, the site is currently under monetized, as I haven't really spent any time since launch optimizing banners or affiliate links. With a minimum of updating for affiliate links and some better performing ads, revenues could easily soar.

Traffic Details:

After an amazing Christmas 2007 when the site was averaging over 110,000 page views a month from over 55,000 unique viewers (with 0$ and zero effort spent on marketing), the site has settled to a steady flow of income and traffic. In 2008 the site had 460,326 page views from 230,050 unique visitors (yes, exactly 2.00 pages/visits according to Analytics).
Traffic has been steady for the past 6 months. The 3 month average is 14,700 pageviews a month and 7,600 unique visitors a month.
Traffic is over 80% from North America, with the rest coming mostly from Europe.
If you'd like statistics on any specific month, please ask.

If you're interested, I'd appreciate a fast reply, I already have a couple of offers for it, but I am looking for a higher amount. Let me know if you have any questions, or need any more info/stats/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom